The C&SW Training Platform is a partnership with Skills for Health giving us a local HUB on their Skills Platform.
The Skills Platform lets you search for trainers and training companies with a focus on
- Social Care: a wide variety of social care topics as well as Health Care
- Local community: prioritising local suppliers rather than national suppliers
- Quality and accreditation: providers are screened for reliable quality and accreditation criteria; plus you can leave reviews on the site
- Alerts and notification: a broadcast facility to registered users for local training opportunities.
- Enabling C&SW members with Training capability to offer training places to other local care providers.
The Platform is a resource for all local care providers; any one can register.
If you are a Training Provider the Skills Platform gives you
- A listing on the national platform as well as being flagged as a C&SW local provider
- Opportunity to list your profile and skills areas and direct people to your own website
- Opportunity to list any courses and to take bookings, using Stripe payments or invoicing
- Opportunity to broadcast last minute course availability
- No listing fee if you sign up between now and August 2018, half price listing for the first year.
If you are interested in being listed then please contact Barbara Harris: email@example.com, or Dave Evans: David.Evans@wdtrust.org.uk to request an on-line demonstration.