WHO AND WHERE ARE WE?
Supported Independence is a specialist provider of supported living, outreach and residential services to individuals with:
• Mental health needs
• Learning difficulties
• Young people 16 – 18 and Adults
• Autism / Asperger’s syndrome
• Complex needs
• Challenging behaviour
• Drug and alcohol misuse
We provide accommodation based services in Bristol, Bath & North East Somerset, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset.
• For Service Users to develop their independence, achieving their desired outcomes.
• To provide a service that is of a high quality, flexible and offers diversity.
• To be a rewarding, stimulating and enjoyable place to work.
OUR CARE SERVICES
All our services are delivered as part of our innovative ‘Three Step Approach’ to promoting independence and include the provision of:
• Step 1 – Residential Care Services
• Step 2 – Supported Living Services
• Step 3 – Outreach Services
This allows service users to live in accommodation that is appropriate to their specific needs and to progress along their own individual path towards independent living and at a pace that is suitable to them.
OUR LAST CQC INSPECTION REPORT
We have two inspection reports, all compliant.
RECENT SERVICE DEVELOPMENTS
Recent developments have ranged from the installation of new shower rooms at Rosewood House and Patron House to the implementation of a specially created activity programme to for residents with dementia at Belvedere Lodge. We constantly seek feedback from people who use our service and other interested parties and work to an ethos of continuous improvement.
If you would like to contact us, please CLICK HERE