help us to celebrate great care!
a nomination makes someone feel great and proud of what they do.
If you receive care, either you or your family can nominate your carer(s) or the organisation they work for.
If you work in care you can nominate your colleagues, your manager, your team, your organisation. If you feel they are doing an exceptional job then let us know; help us to celebrate the great care that is done day in day out!
If you are a Care Provider, please help us to promote these 2019 C&SW Care Awards by publicising them to your service users and your staff. You can download our poster here. Remember, nominations are a great way to show recognition to your staff and to promote morale and staff retention! You can also add our banner to your e-mail signatures so that you spread the word whenever you e-mail staff, professional colleagues or families
To nominate you have to
Decide what Category of award you want to nominate for. You can download the List of Categories here.
Check the Judging Criteria Grid to see what the judges will be looking for when they assess. You can download the Criteria Grids below.
Download the Nomination form, fill it in and post or e-mail! You can download the Nomination Form here.
You can complete the Nomination form on-line: Please read this carefully before completing the form below.
When you submit the form, you will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail. If you don’t get one, please call: 07931 167710.
1. The Closing Date for entries is 31st March 2019; judging will be in April. Finalists and their nominators will be informed by the end of May. The Awards Dinner in is in October.
2. You can nominate individuals, teams or organisations.
3. Make sure that the contact details for both yourself and your nominee are completed.
4. Make sure that you have ticked the Award Category you are nominating for.
5. Write your Statement: This explains why you think your nominee should get the Award.
a. The judges use this to assess the nomination, you must highlight clearly why your nominee is special.
b. Check the Judging Criteria (included) and use this to write your statement and help you to make your nominee stand out for the judges.
c. In writing your statement, please help the judges to make fair assessments by keeping to these few important rules:
· Don’t include logos,
· Don’t include links to any material on websites, social media sites or pdfs. Any substantive comments or material must be incorporated into the statement.
· Don’t send separate image files; you can incorporate any pictures into your statement.
· Keep the statement word count under 1000 words.
· If you wish to incorporate supporting statements from clients, family or colleagues, please make sure that these are clearly labelled with your name and the nominee’s name and E-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org