help us to celebrate great care!
a nomination makes someone feel great and proud of what they do.
If you have care, either you or your family can nominate your carer(s) or the organisation they work for; if you work in care you can nominate your colleagues, your manager, your team, your organisation. If you feel they are doing an exceptional job then let us know; help us to celebrate the great care that is done day in day out!
If you are a Care Provider, please help us to promote these 2018 C&SW Care Awards by publicising them to your service users and your staff. You can download our poster here.
Nominations by you are also a great way to show recognition to your staff and promote morale and staff retention!
To nominate you have to
- Decide what category of award you want to nominate for. You can download the List of Categories here.
- Check the Judging Criteria Grid to see what the judges will be looking for when they assess. You can download the Criteria Grid here.
- Download the Nomination form and fill it in! You can download the Nomination Form here.
- You can complete the Nomination form on-line if you prefer: Please read this carefully before completing the e-mail form below
1. The Closing Date for entries is 16th April 2018; judging will be in May. Finalists and their nominators will be informed by the end of June. Finalists will be invited to the Awards Dinner in October.
2. You can nominate individuals, teams or organisations.
3. Make sure that the contact details for both yourself and your nominee are completed.
4. Make sure that you have ticked the Award Category you are nominating for. There are additional awards which will be awarded by the judges:
· Local Authority Awards: significant contribution to the Social, Nursing and Supported Living Care in the Local Authority
· Overall Contribution to Health & Social Care chosen from the 22 finalists.
5. Write your Statement:
a. Check the Judging Criteria (included) and use this to write your statement and help you to make your nominee stand out for the judges.
b. In writing your statement, please help the judges to make fair assessments by keeping to these few important rules:
· Don’t include logos,
· Don’t include links to any material on websites, social media sites or pdfs. Any substantive comments or material must be incorporated into the statement.
· Don’t send image files; you can incorporate any pictures into your statement.
· Keep the statement word count under 1000 words.
· If you wish to incorporate supporting statements from clients, family or colleagues, please make sure that these are clearly labelled with your name and the nominee’s name and E-mail them to email@example.com