JOIN THE REGISTERED MANAGERS NETWORK 2017 - 2018 PROGRAMME
Our new RMN programme for 2017 - 2018 starts in September. You too can join this highly effective group.
This will be the 4th year we have run the Registered Managers’ Networks, part funded by Skills for Care, in B&NES, Bristol, North Somerset and South Glos.
We have received consistent feedback that they are felt to be of real value by participants; a real opportunity to get together with other managers, to share experiences and ideas and to gain support from people who share the same challenges as you. Each session has a focus topic.
Session Topics in 2016-2017 have been:
- Leadership and culture setting
- CQC inspections – giving yourself the best chance of success
- The Mental Capacity Act, obtaining consent and determining best interests
- Managing people, performance and conflict.
After consultation with participants, the focus for 2017-2018 will be:
- Sept: Staff recruitment and retention- developing your strategy
- Nov - Dec: Sharing ideas and good practice
- Feb - march: The issues we face / managing our stresses
The later session will be used to canvas the views of managers in relation to the key issues that affect them. It will help people appreciate that they are not alone and it will help inform our next ‘The issues you face report’ which will be circulated to key decision makers at both a local and national level.
The sessions are often accompanied by resources which are designed to promote good practice.
Each session is certificated. This provides you with evidence for CQC of both your investment in your Continued Professional Development and of your active networking with other organisations.
There will be a small charge to cover costs.
To find out more or sign up as a participant then please contact Mik Alban :
Tel: 07788 498909