Care & Support West Awards: Questions answered and things to know
If you are attending the upcoming awards ceremony here is some final information that you may find useful and answer any questions you may have:
1. The awards start at 6pm, not 7pm as previously advertised
2. The awards are being held at Ashton Gate stadium, Bristol BS3 2EJ. Directions can be found here.
3. There is parking at the venue, on a first come first serve basis. During the evening please ask for a pass from the bar staff and they will supply you with a barcode that will allow the barrier to raise when you leave.
4. The dress code is 'black tie' so tuxedos and cocktail dresses are ideal! But smart evening wear such as suits and smart dresses are also fine.
5. You will be directed to the concourse for a glass of bubbly, this area will be hosted by Mercedes.
6. We have asked large tables to pre-order your wine if possible. The order form can be downloaded here, please return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will also be a bar and a chance to order from the wait staff on the evening.
7. Finalists have been sent in the post white ribbons to help us and the media team identify them throughout the evening. If you are a finalist and have not yet received one please email email@example.com or find Lydia on the evening and she will give you one.
8. There will be no tickets for the event, just turn up, we know who you are...
9. During the evening there will be a raffle and auction for some incredible prizes, we'll be selling tickets during the pre-dinner drinks session and again once you're seated to make sure you all get a chance to buy them.
10. The evening will end after the disco, at around 12:30 to 1am.
11. If you have any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07717576072
We look forward to seeing you at the ceremony and hope you enjoy what hopes to be an incredible event!