FREE ACCCESS TO HEALTH+CARE EVENT EXCEL LONDON
Care and Support West is proud to be working with Health+Care in 2017 – representing for the first time ever, multiple local care associations working together to finally break down the barriers within the sector, allowing the great and good to share the outstanding work we have all been doing.
(Download this as a letter) The team behind the conference have been working tirelessly in partnership with the National Care Association Alliance to make 2017 the most significant year for you and your business. We’ll be supporting Health+Care to bring our members the only two days in the calendar where you as care providers can come together to share knowledge, inspiration and find new solutions with colleagues from across the country.
Erica Lockhart Surrey Care Association CEO and co-chair of the National Care Association Alliance said: “The Alliance will be hosting sessions at Health+Care in addition to a sponsored lunch and networking event. This provides a great opportunity to learn from our peers within health and care.”
This represents an important collaboration for the entire care sector that will help you provide exceptional care whilst dramatically improving the profitability of your business and we’re delighted to be able to subsidise the £699+VAT conference fee so you can attend for free. A small investment in your time, will result in a huge investment in the future of your business, an opportunity too valuable to pass on.
Conference passes are worth £699+VAT, but Care and Support West members are entitled to a free pass when they register via www.healthpluscare.co.uk/caa before 26th May. There are a limited number of subsidised conference passes available for your association, so we urge you to secure your free place as soon as possible.
What to look forward to at Health+Care?
- Attend knowledge exchange sessions presented by The Care Association Alliance within the Business Theatre
- Participate in educational workshops where you’ll find solutions to safeguard the future of your business
- Visit the brand new Care Home Live area at the conference, a real-life care home where you can try and test the latest innovations
- Use the new Catering and Nutritional Zone to discover new ways of providing the people you care for, with the best, at a more affordable rate
- Hear how leading domiciliary care providers on the Care at Home Pavilion are promoting key services available for local authorities and NHS Trusts to improve the level of care on a patient’s journey from health to home.
- Meet experts who can demonstrate new ways of training and retaining staff whilst managing the impact of the National Living Wage
- Network with professionals from the rest of the health and social care system who could open up new business opportunities and help you enhance the services you provide
- We personally look forward to welcoming you to the conference in June where we hope you can visit us at our networking area to discuss the future of your business.
PS. Subsidised passes are available up until 26th May. Book online: www.healthpluscare.co.uk/caa. If you are unable to book before this date, please call 0207 348 5271 and quote reference CAA8363 and we will try our best to find you a free place at the conference.