C&SW Care Conference: "Building on Investment and Promoting Partnership"
The conference on Thursday 8th at Ashton Gate was undoubtedly C&SW's most successful to date, with 18 exhibitors, over 150 people and interesting speakers and activities around partnership and engagement, outstanding service and regulation.
Lunch and refreshments were excellent and feedback from delegates and exhibitors was fullsome.
There were two prizes for delegates, the badge drop and the exhibitor questions. The winners selected were: Vanesha Patel from The heathers Nursing Home, Bristol, pictured right and Izabela Solan from the Thomas More Project
Speaker notes and slides can be accessed here:
* Event Sponsor: Care Planner : Digital records save time and money
* Debbie Sorkin: Sustainability Transformation and Engagement
* Tom Owen My Home Life: Community Engagement
* Engagement and Volunteering: Alive & Student Hub
* Debbie Ivanova: update from CQC